The Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke has declared Wednesday, July 19,2023 as a public holiday to commemorate the new Islamic year, Hijrah 1445 AH Islamic New Year.
This is contained in a press statement issued by the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Regional Integration and Special Duties, Mr Mudashiru Oyedeji and made available to journalists in, Osogbo, Osun State capital.
Congratulating the entire Muslim ummah on the celebration of the new Islamic year, said Adeleke will preside over a special match past on Saturday at Osogbo township stadium by taking a symbolic salute as part of series of activities lined up to mark the new Islamic year.
- Again, Abuja Residents Attack, Loot Truck Carrying Food Items
- Falana Tells Nigerians To Ask Tinubu If FG Still Pays Fuel Subsidy
- Two Suspected Witches Stoned, Burnt
- Inauguration Of $800M Geometric Power Plant: Forum Of South-East Academic Doctors Congratulates Prof Nnaji
- Tinubu Still Pays Massive Amount Monthly As Petrol Subsidy – Pinnacle Oil MD
Entertainment4 days ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
News2 days ago
Ondo 2024: Battle For APC Delegates List Takes Centre Stage
News4 days ago
Osun: LGEA Chairperson, Babaniyi Charges Parents To Take Education Of Their Children Seriously
News3 days ago
Osun: Encomium As Sheri- Care Foundation Distributes Palliatives To Ilesa Residents