The Osun State government has alerted the public that a nine-year-old girl simply identified Ayink has been found abandoned in a farm.
Ayinke was said to have been abandoned at Fasugba farm land, along Ilesa- Ife Express Road and was found by a “Samaritan”.
A statement by the permanent Secretary, Ministry of Women Children and Social Affairs, Mrs. Modupe Irelewuyi, on Wednesday indicates that, the abandoned girl case who was discovered in the bush had earlier been reported at the Nigeria Police Station, Osu, Atakunmosa West Local Government Area, Osun State before notifying the Ministry.
The statement enjoined members of the public with relevant information concerning Ayinke to assist in possible location of her Parents.
Parents have been advised to properly take care of their children which are gift from God.
- Osun: Emir Ajagungbade To Be Arraigned On Amended Charges March 13
- Olagoke Visits Saki Ancestral Home, Urges Wealthy Yoruba Indigenes To Identify, Develop Thier Roots
- Oyo Issues Seven-Day Quit Notice To Roadside Traders
- Hardship: Buhari Sold Nigeria’s Future – Gov Mutfwang Laments
- Opinion: The Femi Oyetola that I know, by Kola Salami
Entertainment4 days ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
News2 days ago
Ondo 2024: Battle For APC Delegates List Takes Centre Stage
News4 days ago
Osun: LGEA Chairperson, Babaniyi Charges Parents To Take Education Of Their Children Seriously
News4 days ago
Osun: Encomium As Sheri- Care Foundation Distributes Palliatives To Ilesa Residents