A businessman, Mr Chuka Emmanuel on Thursday dragged his wife, Jane before a Customary Court in Jikwoyi Abuja, for an alleged secret marriage.
Chuka the petitioner in his divorce petition, said:” my wife moved out of our house without informing me. I later found her new location, when I got there I realize that she had married another man and already has a baby for him.
“It is on this grounds that I seek to dissolve the marriage between us,” he said.
He told the court that his wife left him and their three children in 2020.
“I have been the one taking care of the children, I don’t want anyone to poison their minds against me, I beg this court to stop my wife from coming to my house to see my children in my absence.
“I beg this honourable court to dissolve the marriage and grant me custody of my three sons.” he pleaded.
The presiding judge, Mr Labaran Gusau, adjourned the matter until June 22, for further hearing.
- Suspend Ban On Alcoholic Drinks In Sachets, Pet Bottles – House Of Reps Tells NAFDAC
- Obi Joins Fray As Akpabio, Govs Disagree Over FG’s N30bn Largesse
- Zamfara Assembly Suspends Speaker Over Insecurity
- Army Recovers One Million Litres Of Crude In Rivers
- Edo 2024: PDP Will Lose If Party Fails To Field Me As Candidate – Shaibu
Education5 days ago
Tragedy As OAU Loses Staff To Lion Attack
News4 days ago
Osun: NUT Urges Transparency In Teachers’ Recruitment
News4 days ago
Kidnappers Abduct 9 Jehovah Witnesses In Kogi, Demand 30m Ransom
News3 days ago
NMCN Registrar Explains Why Enrolment Of Nursing Students Increased To 68,000