Buhari Swears In Reappointed ICPC Board Members
President Muhammadu Buhari Wednesday swore in seven reappointed board members for the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other related offences (ICPC).
The brief swearing-in ceremony was done before the commencement of the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) at the Council Chambers of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Those sworn in were Justice Adamu Bello (retd) Katsina State, Hannatu Mohammed (Jigawa State), Olubukola Balogun (Lagos State) and Obiora Igwedibia (Anambra State).
Others are Dr. Abdullahi Saidu (Niger State), Yahaya Umar Dauda (Nasarawa State) and Grace Chinda (Rivers State).
The President is currently chairing the federal cabinet meeting.
- CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends
- Just In: 10 Political Parties Reject Governorship Election Result In Ogun
- [Update]Osun Guber: Appeal Court Slams Oyetola, APC With N500,000 Cost As Adeleke Wins
- Breaking: Appeal Court Affirms Adeleke Winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC