Former Kaduna Central Senator Shehu Sani has cautioned Nigerians about the N8,000 palliative from President Bola Tinubu’s administration.
Sani said Nigerians should pray before collecting the N8,000 from Tinubu’s administration.
He claimed that those who collected the “jazzed” N10,000 under former President Muhammadu Buhari ended up in poverty.
Tweeting, Sani wrote: “People who collected Buhari’s ‘jazzed’ 10k ended up in deeper poverty. Pray before you collect the next 8k.”
Tinubu had unveiled plans to transfer N8,000 to 12 million poor households in the country.
He said the money would be transferred to poor Nigerians within the next six months.
The president’s plan was contained in a letter to the House of Representatives over the $800 million loan request of Buhari’s administration for the social safety net programme.
He urged the House of Representatives to secure the loan.
- Ginger Pandemic Hits Kaduna State, Wipes Out N10bn Ginger Farm Land In 7 LGs
- Oluwo Reitrates Commitment To Nigeria’s Unity
- Ministry of Interior: Tunji-Ojo Executing Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda
- JUST IN: World Bank Approves Fresh $700m Loan For Nigeria
- Tinubu Records At Chicago University Will Shock Nigerians – Atiku
News5 days ago
Wade Into Corruption Issue In FRIN Before It Gets Out Of Hand, Activist Tells Tinubu
News3 days ago
JUST IN :Police Exhumes Mohbad’s Body For Autopsy
News3 days ago
Mohbad’s Death: What Will Happen If Naira Marley, Others Found Guilty – Abba
News4 days ago
Breaking] Rectorship Dispute: Osun Govt Reopens OSPOLY