S’Court Verdict: Osun Online Media Publishers Congratulate Adeleke
The Osun Online Media Publishers Association, has congratulated the Executive Governor of Osun State, Senator Ademola Adeleke on his victory at the Supreme Court.
The Osun online media publishers in a statement signed by its Chairman, Jare Tiamiyu and Publicity Secretary, Bright Gbotemi, obtained on Friday urged the Governor to speed up on duty now that legal battle had laid to rest.
Online media professionals lauded Governor Adeleke for facing the governance through out the period the litigation lasted.
“Now, that the court cases have been laid to rest, the Governor can now have the needed time to speed up on the duty to promote the state.
“We commend the governor for not allowing the litigation to distract him from doing his duties as Governor and we encourage him to put in more effort to make Osun better than he met it.
“We urge the good people of Osun State to continue to support Mr Governor for the development of our dear state.”
- Increase Workers Minimum Wage To N200,000 – TUC Tells FG
- NLC, TUC Suspends Planned Nationwide Strike
- Pastor To Die By Hanging For Killing Pregnant Choir Mistress
- Governor Adeleke Set To Commission Newly Completed Projects In Uniosun
- Osun: Owoeye-led 7th Assembly Winds Down With 32 Bills, 38 Resolutions