A Kano State Sharia court has remanded a man (name withheld) from Dorayi Quarters in Gwale LGA of Kano State for allegedly having affair with his neighbour’s wife.
The man was accused of taking the wife on outings whenever her husband was not around and that he had been convincing her to dump her husband for him.
The police prosecution counsel told the court that after noticing the relationship between his wife and the accused, the husband divorced her.
He said that after the divorce, however, the suspect gave the wife a room in his house to keep her luggage, an incident that raised suspicion which made the ex-husband report to the police.
The defendant pleaded not guilty.
The Khadi, Sani Tanimu Sani Hausawa, after ordering his remand, said the defendant could be admitted on bail if he brought someone to stand for him, and adjourned the case to July 27, 2023.
- Ginger Pandemic Hits Kaduna State, Wipes Out N10bn Ginger Farm Land In 7 LGs
- Oluwo Reitrates Commitment To Nigeria’s Unity
- Ministry of Interior: Tunji-Ojo Executing Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda
- JUST IN: World Bank Approves Fresh $700m Loan For Nigeria
- Tinubu Records At Chicago University Will Shock Nigerians – Atiku
News5 days ago
Wade Into Corruption Issue In FRIN Before It Gets Out Of Hand, Activist Tells Tinubu
News3 days ago
JUST IN :Police Exhumes Mohbad’s Body For Autopsy
News3 days ago
Mohbad’s Death: What Will Happen If Naira Marley, Others Found Guilty – Abba
News4 days ago
Breaking] Rectorship Dispute: Osun Govt Reopens OSPOLY