A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Femi Fani-Kayode, alleged that Atiku Abubakar murdered and buried the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
Fani-Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation, said Nigeria owes Atiku a debt of gratitude for destroying the party.
His statement was contained in a post via his verified Twitter handle on Friday.
Recall that Atiku, who contested against Bola Tinubu of the APC, is challenging his declaration by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, as the president-elect.
Meanwhile, Fani-Kayode claimed Atiku ensured the PDP would never rise again.
He wrote, “One thing we can’t take from @atiku, the Waziri Adamawa, is the fact that he single-handedly did what no-one else managed to do since 1999: he murdered & buried the PDP & ensured that it can NEVER be resurrected or rise again. For this alone Nigeria owes him a debt of gratitude.”
- UNIOSUN Warns Job Seekers About Fake Vacancy Advertisement
- Mother Of Kano Wanted Thug Hands Son Over To Police
- UNESCO Expert, DR SURAJ Seeks Global Solutions To Fake News Through International Research Collaboration
- BREAKING: Emefiele Remain In Custody As Court Adjourns Case Till January 18
- Kyari’s Reappointment: Skymark Energy And Power chairman Lauds Tinubu
News5 days ago
Court Reinstates 28 Disengaged Federal Polytechnic Ede Staff
News4 days ago
CJ: Committee Submits Report, House Writes Governor, NJC
News4 days ago
Encomiums As Children Donate 2 Boreholes To Ikire Community To Immortalize Late Mother
News1 day ago
Just In: Prominent Osun Traditional Ruler Joins Ancestors