The National Population Commission (NPC) has announced indefinite postponement of the Enumerators and Supervisors Training scheduled to commence on 13th April, 2023.
This was contained in a release signed by NPC’s Director of Census, Mrs Arin Olanipekun and obtained by our Correspondent on Tuesday.
This is the fifth time the Commission has announced the postponement of the Enumerators and Supervisors Adhoc Staff Training since February, 2023.
The release reads;
” I am directed to inform you that, sequel to emerging issues, concerning the upcoming LGA training, that was scheduled to commence on Thursday 13th April 2023, all arrangements should be put on hold till further notice
” Accordingly, states which have already sent out invitations to functionaries should kindly withdraw them and await further directives.”
- Amotekun Arrest Man For Trafficking 5 Young Boys In Osun
- Muslim Group Berates Malicious Publication On Ex-NAHCON Chief
- 3 Host Communities: Protest Against Segilola Mining Company Baseless, Uncalled For
- CAGraM Sacks General Secretary Over Gross Misconduct, Insubordination
- National Islamic Centre Reiterates Commitment To Propagation Of Islam
Entertainment1 day ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
Entertainment4 days ago
Osun Based Islamic Singer, Mufuliat Abiyamo Condoles With Yeye Dupe, Family Over Husband’s Death
News5 days ago
Photos: Ongoing Hunger Protest In Osogbo
News5 days ago
NLC Protesters Storm National Assembly