The Nigerian troops of ‘Operation Hadin Kai’ North East, have killed six Boko Haram terrorists after a raid on their camp in the fringes of Sambisa Forest in Borno State.
It was gathered that the terrorists were eliminated during a fighting patrol by the troops in conjunction with the Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF) and HYBRID forces on September 7, 2023, at Garin Ba’aba in Bama Local Government Area of the state.
Bama is located about 70 kilometres from Maiduguri and is also at the centre of the Sambisa forests.
It was gathered that the terrorists tried to show some resistance, but the troops engaged and neutralised them.
“We entered their village at Garin Ba’abba, which is inside Sambisa forest, we encountered their surveillance team known as “Murabitun” and instantly naturalised four among them.
“The rest of the Boko Haram began screaming Allahu Akhbar, Allahu Akhbar, and started firing from their position. But in the gunbattle that ensued, we gunned down two more terrorists while the rest escaped,” said some soldiers who participated in the raid. (Daily Post)
- Tinubu Directs Dangote, BUA, Others To Revert Cement To Old Prices
- One Dies, Others Hospitalised After Eating ‘Amala’ In Ogbomoso
- Chrisland University Matriculates 394 Students
- How To Link Your NIN, BVN To Your Bank Account
- Mohbad: My Late Son’s Wife Has Vital Information About His Death, Father Tells Police