Some bandits in the late hours of Thursday allegedly invaded St. Raphael Parish in Fadan Kamantan, Kafanchan Diocese in Southern Kaduna, and razed the parish house with a Seminarian, Na’aman Danlami.
It was learnt that while some priests escaped during the incident, Danlami, who was a seminarian, was caught in the inferno. His remains had since been deposited in the mortuary.
There was no official confirmation yet from either the state Government or Kaduna State Police Command.
However, the Chairman of the Christian Association of Nigeria in Kaduna State, Rev. John Hayab, confirmed the incident to our correspondent on the telephone.
“It is very sad that killings and this type of evil are still going on,” Hayab said.
- 2024 Budget: FG To Spend Over N23bn On Rehabilitation Of Airport, Aerodromes, Others
- There’s Sufficient Naira Notes For Economic Activities, CBN Assures Nigerians
- Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living – Shettima
- Police Arrest Man For killing Mother, Sister In Enugu
- 35-Yr-Old Man In Police Custody For Attempting To Kill Wife With Pestle
News4 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News3 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead
News2 days ago
‘She Has Contributed Immensely To My Business, Social And Political Life’ , Gov Adeleke Eulogizes Wife, Titilola On Her Birthday.
South West News4 days ago
Past Olubadans Aware Ogburo Town Belongs To Iwo-Osun Monarchs, Chiefs