Nigerian singer Davido has gotten social media users talking again following a recent revelation made about his last studio album with the title – A Better Time.
The singer during a recent chat with American media personality, Old Man Ebro, recounted how he spent so much money on a lot of unnecessary things.
According to Davido, some of the expenses for the last project included the clearing of songs, shooting music videos, and some international features on the project. He pegged the total spend at $2m (over N930 million).
The singer, however, noted that he has learned better with his current project and has managed to achieve more with less spending.
According to Davido, he has only spent about $300k (over N139 million) on the Timeless album and he has made a lot more profit than that.
Watch him speak below:
- Olagoke Visits Saki Ancestral Home, Urges Wealthy Yoruba Indigenes To Identify, Develop Thier Roots
- Oyo Issues Seven-Day Quit Notice To Roadside Traders
- Hardship: Buhari Sold Nigeria’s Future – Gov Mutfwang Laments
- Opinion: The Femi Oyetola that I know, by Kola Salami
- IGP Bans Use Of POS Machines In Stations Nationwide
Entertainment4 days ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
News2 days ago
Ondo 2024: Battle For APC Delegates List Takes Centre Stage
News4 days ago
Osun: LGEA Chairperson, Babaniyi Charges Parents To Take Education Of Their Children Seriously
News4 days ago
Osun: Encomium As Sheri- Care Foundation Distributes Palliatives To Ilesa Residents