There have been heavy tension in Edo State over the sight of military equipment which passed through Benin City,the Edo State capital.
Report has it that a video clip titled, “tension as heavy military UN trucks arrive Nigeria”, surfaced on one BVI Youtube channel last Sunday.
The commentator was seen raising the alarm that something was cooking in the country that the government was not telling the citizens.
Moreover, some persons in the state, reported that they saw the movement of the military equipment at Ekpoma, Headquarters of Esan West local government area of the state around 4:00pm, Sunday, April 2, 2023.
Other eyewitnesses say they saw the movement of the military equipment pass through Ramat Park and Sapele Road, within Benin City which prompted the alarm raised by some persons that no one is safe any longer in Nigeria.
Same Sunday, soldiers were seen on the streets of Benin on routine stop and check at strategic locations within the metropolis, apparently to ensure maintenance of peace and order while the military hardwares were being moved.
- Amotekun Arrest Man For Trafficking 5 Young Boys In Osun
- Muslim Group Berates Malicious Publication On Ex-NAHCON Chief
- 3 Host Communities: Protest Against Segilola Mining Company Baseless, Uncalled For
- CAGraM Sacks General Secretary Over Gross Misconduct, Insubordination
- National Islamic Centre Reiterates Commitment To Propagation Of Islam
Entertainment1 day ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
Entertainment4 days ago
Osun Based Islamic Singer, Mufuliat Abiyamo Condoles With Yeye Dupe, Family Over Husband’s Death
News5 days ago
Photos: Ongoing Hunger Protest In Osogbo
News5 days ago
NLC Protesters Storm National Assembly