The Kwara State Government has taken temporary measure to ease the burden of public workers in the State following the astronomical hike in transport fare.
The State Head of Service, Mrs Susan Modupe Oluwole announced today that the State Governor, Mallam Abdulrahman Abdulrazak has directed that the work days be reduced from five days to three days per week for every worker.
She explained that the measure was to relieve the state workers of the hardship being experienced as a result of the fuel subsidy removal announced by the Federal Government.
Mrs Oluwole directed all Heads of Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) in the State to immediately work out a format indicating the alternating work days for each worker under them.
The Head of Service however, warned the workers not to abuse the magnanimity of the Governor, stressing that the regular monitoring of MDAs by her office would be intensified to ensure strict compliance.
- Ministry of Interior: Tunji-Ojo Executing Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Agenda
- JUST IN: World Bank Approves Fresh $700m Loan For Nigeria
- Tinubu Records At Chicago University Will Shock Nigerians – Atiku
- How My Boyfriend Squandered My N10m – Anambra Orphan Tells Court
- 17-Year-Old Secondary School Student Commits Su!cide In Benue
News5 days ago
Wade Into Corruption Issue In FRIN Before It Gets Out Of Hand, Activist Tells Tinubu
News3 days ago
JUST IN :Police Exhumes Mohbad’s Body For Autopsy
News2 days ago
Mohbad’s Death: What Will Happen If Naira Marley, Others Found Guilty – Abba
News3 days ago
Breaking] Rectorship Dispute: Osun Govt Reopens OSPOLY