The National Chairman of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), Professor Rufai Alkali has resigned from office.
Though details of the circumstances surrounding his action remain sketchy as at the time of filing this reports, he however confirmed the development to our Correspondent in a telephone chat on Sunday.
“Yes! I have resigned (from office) as the chairman of the NNPP. I wrote a letter to the party and I will forward it to you,” Alkali said.
- Amotekun Arrest Man For Trafficking 5 Young Boys In Osun
- Muslim Group Berates Malicious Publication On Ex-NAHCON Chief
- 3 Host Communities: Protest Against Segilola Mining Company Baseless, Uncalled For
- CAGraM Sacks General Secretary Over Gross Misconduct, Insubordination
- National Islamic Centre Reiterates Commitment To Propagation Of Islam
Entertainment1 day ago
Breaking: Yoruba Nollywood Actor, Sisi Qadri Is Dead
Entertainment4 days ago
Osun Based Islamic Singer, Mufuliat Abiyamo Condoles With Yeye Dupe, Family Over Husband’s Death
News5 days ago
Photos: Ongoing Hunger Protest In Osogbo
News4 days ago
NLC Protesters Storm National Assembly