Olanrenwaju Smart Wasiu, the chief of staff to the incumbent speaker of the House Of Representative has disregarded the report claiming his principal has been appointed as the Chief Of Staff to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Recall that report surfaced on Thursday that Olanrenwaju Smart Wasiu, Gbajabiamila’s chief of staff confirmed the development.
The charismatic Gbajabiamila was elected for a 6th term at the lower chamber during the general election as the lawmaker representing Surulere Federal Constituency of Lagos State.
A statement posted by his Chief of Staff, Olanrewaju Smart Wasiu on his official Facebook page on Thursday morning reads:
“After several hours of meetings and consultations, President Bola Tinubu has made his first appointment, picking the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, as the president’s Chief of Staff.”
Meanwhile, Wasiu on another Facebook debunked the report noting that there was no such thing on the table.
He wrote: “Fake news is a monster that must be curbed. Kindly ignore any fake news quoting this account for posting about any political appointment. Nothing of such was ever posted here.”
- Hyacinth Alia: Laying Foundation For Bountiful Harvest In Benue By Bridget Ikyado
- 2024 Rankings : Top 15 Best Universities In Nigeria Emerges , See Lists
- Burkina Faso Detains Four Officers After Thwarted Coup
- Insecurity: Osun NSCDC Charges Officers On Proactive, Efficient Leadership
- Man Arrested For Beating Wife, Burying Newborn Baby