Former Commissioner for Environment and Sanitation in Osun State, Honourable Idowu Korede is dead.
The news of the death of the Ijesa born prominent politician and ally to Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola came as a rude shock to many of his admirers, members, and chieftains of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) who are deeply sad over the loss.
According to report, the late politician has been ill for a while before he gave up the ghost on the eve of the new year.
He was for many years the Chairman of the All Progressives Congress in Ilesa East local government and also served as the Commissioner for Environment and Sanitation during the second term of the former governor of Osun and now Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola.
- Osun: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Impede Free Flow Of Traffic With Double Queues, Petrol Stations/Motorists Warned
- Northern Group Faults Atiku For Backing Naira Redesign, Says Move Not Favour Common People
- Reasons For Recurring Train Attacks — Investigation
- Jealous Brother Shoots Sister’s Lover In Ogun
- People’s Welfare, My Top Priority-Adeleke
Foreign News5 days ago
Just In: Missing Radioactive Capsule Found In Australia
Crime4 days ago
Pastor Shares Own Obituary On Whatsapp To Avoid Paying Member ₦3m Debt
News5 days ago
2023 Election: Elements In Presidential Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-Rufai
News5 days ago
Tinubu Speaks Of Return Of Economic Prosperity At Calabar, Awka Campaign Rallies