On humanitarian grounds, the Osun state government has paid the 57 months diverted salaries of some judiciary staff, CityMirrorNews had gathered.
The payment already effected was in response to the harsh economic conditions of the affected staff of the state judiciary.
It was learnt that the measure was taken while the workers await the outcome of the ongoing investigation by the National Judicial Council.
- Osun Monarch Kicks As Process To Appoint New Aaree Of Iree Begins
- JUST IN : Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria
- Prophet Drowns During Valentine’s Day Beach Hangout In Lagos
- Gov Adeleke, Yeye Dupe Adeleke, Speaker, Others For 25th Obaagun Day Saturday
- Cost Of Living: Lagos Civil Servants To Work Three Days A Week
Education3 days ago
Tragedy As OAU Loses Staff To Lion Attack
Sports5 days ago
5 Super Eagles Players That Won Nigerians’ Hearts During 2023 AFCON
News2 days ago
Osun: NUT Urges Transparency In Teachers’ Recruitment
News1 day ago
NMCN Registrar Explains Why Enrolment Of Nursing Students Increased To 68,000