Adeleke Orders Payment Of Half Backlog Salaries, Arrears
Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke has ordered immediate payment of half salaries’ arrears and cash backing of promotion exercises from 2019 to 2022 in the state.
Recall that Former Governor of Osun State and current Minister of interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, in 2016 introduced half salary in the civil service which attracted several criticisms.
The governor, on Wednesday approved welfare packages for active and retired workers at both State and Local Government levels.
According to the statement issued by Mr Najeem Akintola for the Head of Service, Mr Ayanleye Aina announcing the Governor’s directives, contributory pensions owed would also be cleared.
The directives in the statement are: “the immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for January, 2016.
“Subsequent payment of arrears of half salaries once in a quarter beginning with the second quarter of year 2023;
“Monthly payment of arrears of half salaries to Contributory Pensioners (State and Local) who have not received their bonds with effect from February, 2023;
“Payment of four (4) months outstanding deductions (May and June, 2019, February, 2020 and October, 2022) starting with the immediate payment of May 2019 deduction and the other three
(3) months deductions at once per quarter; and
“Cash backing of the years 2019 to 2022 promotion exercises.”
- Ayeni Gives N60M Worth Of Projects To Constituency To Mark 62nd Birthday Anniversary
- Obidients: Man Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer Seeks Treatment
- Arewa Consultative Forum Seeks Arrest, Prosecution Of Advocates Of Interim Govt
- Police Arrest Lawyers Filing Tribunal Petitions For APC
- 82,000 Nigerian Women Die Annually From Pregnancy, Childbirth Complications – UNICEF
News4 days ago
Don’t Travel To State Of Origin For Census – NPC
Opinion4 days ago
[OPINION]2023 Presidential Election: The Deceit, Arrogance Of Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed In Misleading Their Gullible Followers By Adeboye Adebayo
News2 days ago
Breaking: Pandemonium In Osogbo As Correctional Vehicle Hit Minibus, 2 Injured
News4 days ago
Emefiele Begs NLC Not To Protest Over Naira Scarcity