Terrorists who attacked the Abuja-Kaduna passenger train on Monday, have broken their silence, telling families of the abducted to prepare to pay for their feeding and meet ransom demands.
The Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) said 362 passengers were on board the train when terrorists attacked, killing eight, injuring 26 and abducting many others.
Musa Abilewa, one of the victims’ family, disclosed to DAILY POST on Thursday, that he received a phone call on Wednesday evening from the terrorists.
“He confirmed that his abducted brother is fine but he was told to prepare for ransom.
“I spoke with one of the bandits who said my brother was fine. He said I should be ready to pay for feeding my brother since he was kidnapped,” he explained.
“They called me while about to be discharged from hospital bed early morning on Wednesday. I spoke with my sister too, who said I should try all I could, to pay, if they demand ransom.”
“Though I did not speak with my mother, my sister assured me she is fine,” he said.
Another family member, Yahaya Abdul also said the bandits called him and told him his brother was fine and that he should expect their call.
- APC Clears Ex-Brigadier General To Contest For Osun West Senatorial Seat
- Pastor Offers Scholarship To Deborah’s Siblings, Promises Parents Better Life
- BREAKING: Amaechi Finally Resigns From Buhari’s Cabinet, Attorney-General, Malami, Refuses To Leave On Deadline Day
- Blasphemy: Suspects Arrested Over Deborah’s Death Remanded In Prison
- Gunmen Engage Military In Late Night Shootout At 3-3 Estate, Onitsha
News5 days ago
Obokun/Oriade: Alubankudi Steps Down For Odofin
News4 days ago
Osun ALGON congratulates Chairman’s Spouse, Deaconess Comfort Abiodun On Her 60th Birthday, Successful Retirement
News5 days ago
NJC Bars Filing Of Same Suits In Different Courts
Entertainment4 days ago
Just In: Veteran Actor, Gbenga Richards Is Dead