Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, has felicitated Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu as he clocks 70 years today.
The governor described the All progressives Congress national leader as a political Colossus and a worthy kingmaker whose antecedents are worth celebrating.
Governor Bello, whose congratulatory message was signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Muhammed Onogwu, on Monday, said that the former Lagos governor had imprinted his name in the annals of democracy and politics in Nigeria.
He hailed Senator Tinubu’s frontline roles as a founding father of the APC alongside President Muhammadu Buhari and other patriots.
He added that he would always be a revered and respected leader in the Nigerian political sphere.
While wishing him more glorious years in good health, the Governor prayed for God to grant him long life to continue to stand tall in mentoring younger generations.
- APC Clears Ex-Brigadier General To Contest For Osun West Senatorial Seat
- Pastor Offers Scholarship To Deborah’s Siblings, Promises Parents Better Life
- BREAKING: Amaechi Finally Resigns From Buhari’s Cabinet, Attorney-General, Malami, Refuses To Leave On Deadline Day
- Blasphemy: Suspects Arrested Over Deborah’s Death Remanded In Prison
- Gunmen Engage Military In Late Night Shootout At 3-3 Estate, Onitsha
News5 days ago
Obokun/Oriade: Alubankudi Steps Down For Odofin
News4 days ago
Osun ALGON congratulates Chairman’s Spouse, Deaconess Comfort Abiodun On Her 60th Birthday, Successful Retirement
News5 days ago
NJC Bars Filing Of Same Suits In Different Courts
Entertainment4 days ago
Just In: Veteran Actor, Gbenga Richards Is Dead