Governor of Osun, Adegboyega Oyetola has offered his condolences to the lawmaker representing Oyo Central Senatorial District, Teslim Folarin over the demise of his wife, Barrister Angela Nwaka, who died on Friday.
The State Governor in a statement released by his spokesperson, Ismail Omipidan on Saturday in Osogbo expressed sadness over her death.
Oyetola who described the incident as shocking and sad, urged the family especially, the bereaved husband to accept the incident as the will of Allah.
He equally extended his heartfelt condolences to the government and people of Oyo State, particularly the people of Oyo Central Senatorial District and all other persons affected by the death of Barrister Angela.
He said, “I, on behalf of my family, government and people of Osun, offer my heartfelt condolences to the Teslim Folarin family and share their grief at such a time as this.
“May Almighty Allah comfort the entire family, give them the fortitude to bear the loss and accept the soul of the departed,” Oyetola said.
- CityMirrorNews Today In History Pinpoints The Longest Cemetery In The World where Around 400,000 Labourers Were Buried
- Kano Explosion: Nigerian Air Force shifts 58 Anniversary Celebration
- Soldiers Fire Live Ammunition, Disperse Students Protesting ASUU Strike
- Teacher Seeks Divorce Over Fear Of Being Beaten To Death
- Flights Cancellation Looms Over Hazardous Weather – FG
News2 days ago
Killers Of Deborah Samuel Will Not Smell Paradise- Sheikh Gumi
News3 days ago
Funfair As Osun ALGON Chairman’s Wife, Mrs Comfort Abiodun Bows Out Of Service, Celebrates 60th Birthday
News5 days ago
2023: Osinbajo Garners More Support In Nasarawa, As Governor, Emir Of Lafia Describe Him As The Best Among Aspirants
News1 day ago
I Will Win Osun Guber Election With Dollars, Pounds, Says Ademola Adeleke