A bride and one of her maids were abducted when terrorists stormed a wedding ceremony at Lavun Local Government in Niger on Saturday.
It was learnt terrorists disrupted the wedding with guests and hosts taking to their heels.
They also destroyed vehicles and other decorations at the ceremony while shooting indiscriminately.
The terrorists, residents said, divided themselves into three groups after the operation to share rustled cattle.
The Commissioner for local government and internal security, Emmanuel Umar, confirmed the incident.
He said full details would be made available shortly.
- CityMirrorNews Today In History Pinpoints The Longest Cemetery In The World where Around 400,000 Labourers Were Buried
- Kano Explosion: Nigerian Air Force shifts 58 Anniversary Celebration
- Soldiers Fire Live Ammunition, Disperse Students Protesting ASUU Strike
- Teacher Seeks Divorce Over Fear Of Being Beaten To Death
- Flights Cancellation Looms Over Hazardous Weather – FG
Entertainment5 days ago
Just In: Veteran Actor, Gbenga Richards Is Dead
News2 days ago
Killers Of Deborah Samuel Will Not Smell Paradise- Sheikh Gumi
News3 days ago
Funfair As Osun ALGON Chairman’s Wife, Mrs Comfort Abiodun Bows Out Of Service, Celebrates 60th Birthday
News5 days ago
2023: Osinbajo Garners More Support In Nasarawa, As Governor, Emir Of Lafia Describe Him As The Best Among Aspirants