The new Governor of Osun, Senator Ademola Adeleke, has directed the comprehensive review of all policies and government decisions in the state from July 17, 2022.
The Governor also directed the reversal of all appointments made in the state at the twilight of the previous administration, as well as the freezing of all state accounts with immediate effect.
Governor Adeleke stated this in his address at his inauguration ceremony, today at the Osogbo Township Stadium.
The Governor also ordered a revert to the name of Osun State, from the State of Osun, as well as the state’s appellation, from the State of the Virtuous, to the former State of the Living Spring.
He solicited the support of the people of the state, to deliver on his five point agenda to the people.
- Nigerian Moses vs Modern Pharoah By Abdulhakeem Adegoke Alawuje
- Before Osun REC Dr Agboke Causes Himself Public Opprobrium
- Osun Guber: Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Against Oyetola’s Candidacy
- 2023: Why CBN, Obi, Atiku, Aso Rock Can’t Stop Tinubu, Says Fani-Kayode
- 2023: Coward, You’ve Exposed Yourself – Gov Wike Slammed For Failing To Name Preferred Candidate
News3 days ago
Oyinlola Reacts To Alleged Plan To Sue IGP, Says I Have Moved On With My Life
News3 days ago
JUST IN :DSS Arrests Syndicates Selling New Naira Notes, Banks Officials Implicated
News4 days ago
Osun Tribunal Verdict: AGF Congratulates Oyetola, Asks Aggrieved PDP Members To Approach Appellate Court
News5 days ago
Osun Lawmaker, Irekandu Reacts To Tribunal Verdict, Urges Constituents To ‘Remain Calm In The Face Of Injustice’