The Association of Table Water Producers (ATWAP) has raised the price of sachet (‘pure’) water to N300 per bag.
National President, Clementina Ativie made the announcement in a statement on Wednesday.
The decision was unanimously reached during the ATWAP national convention in Abuja.
Ativie explained that the increment was due to current prices of material and Nigeria’s economic situation.
“The price of sachet water popularly known as pure water is now N300 per bag as the company price.
“There will be no extra bag or extra pieces henceforth for wholesale or retail buyers,” she said.
The President added that the cost of production had gone far beyond what they can bear.
She said the new rate would help them to keep up with bills and remain in business.
The statement appealed to citizens to be understanding and bear with the association.
ATWAP had increased the price of a bag of pure water to N200 on November 11, 2021.
- UNIOSUN Warns Job Seekers About Fake Vacancy Advertisement
- Mother Of Kano Wanted Thug Hands Son Over To Police
- UNESCO Expert, DR SURAJ Seeks Global Solutions To Fake News Through International Research Collaboration
- BREAKING: Emefiele Remain In Custody As Court Adjourns Case Till January 18
- Kyari’s Reappointment: Skymark Energy And Power chairman Lauds Tinubu
News5 days ago
Court Reinstates 28 Disengaged Federal Polytechnic Ede Staff
News4 days ago
CJ: Committee Submits Report, House Writes Governor, NJC
News4 days ago
Encomiums As Children Donate 2 Boreholes To Ikire Community To Immortalize Late Mother
News1 day ago
Just In: Prominent Osun Traditional Ruler Joins Ancestors