Yoruba actor, Olaniyi Raji, also known as Baba Atoli, is dead.
The death of the veteran actor was announced by his colleague, Foluke Daramola in a post on Instagram on Thursday.
Daramola shared the deceased photo with the caption: “Sad we lost Baba Atoli. Such a shame.”
Friends and family of Baba Atoli also took to social media to mourn him.
Before his death, Baba Atoli begged for financial support following an illness.
In a video posted on Youtube, Baba Atoli called on the national president of the Theatre Arts and Motion Picture Practitioners Association of Nigeria (TAMPAN), Bolaji Amusan, popularly known as Mr Latin, and the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu for support.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman US Supreme Court Justice
- Cult War Claims Eight, As Rival Groups Battle For Supremacy In Edo
- 2023: We’re Looking Forward To Peaceful Transition, Says Buhari
- Okorocha Begs Court For Permission To Travel For Treatment
- Spousal Abuse Can Lead To Mental Health Issues – Psychiatrist
News5 days ago
Make Yourself Relevant In All Spheres Of Life, Osun NULGE President Charges Members
News3 days ago
Adeleke University Students Donate Materials To Primary Schools In The Community
News3 days ago
Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Warns Critics To Desist From Media Terrorism Against Buratai
News4 days ago
Guber Poll: Osun Muslim Community Sues For Peace, As Political Parties Gear Up For Election