President Muhammadu Buhari has felicitated with Olowu of Kuta, Oba Makama Oyelude, Tegbosun II, on his 10th anniversary on the throne.
The president said he’s celebrating with the royal father on many achievements, particularly upholding the rich tradition of Owu Kuta kingdom.
The President, according to a statement signed by his Special Adviser on Media & Publicity, Femi Adesina and made available to CityMirrorNews noted the harmony, peace and tolerance that pervades the Owu Kuta kingdom since Oba Oyelude ascended the throne of his forefathers, bringing his experience of wide travels and interaction at national and global levels to bear on the position.
President Buhari affirms that His Royal Majesty’s proclivity of giving to people, without discrimination and demonstrating love, without expecting returns, goes a long way in getting his people to believe in his vision of making the kingdom a reference in the state, and the country.
On the 10th anniversary of Oba Oyelude, President Buhari extols the royal father for his wisdom, and willingness to share with the old and young, and the lowly and highly placed in society.
The President prays for more grace and strength for Oba Oyelude to keep serving his people, country and humanity.
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
- President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box Before NASS – Doguwa Clarifies
Crime1 day ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News3 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News2 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News2 days ago
New Wage Commences In April As FG Approves N24tn For Salaries