No fewer than 28 Air Vice Marshals (AVMs) and Air Commodores of Courses 35 and 36 of the National Defence Academy have retired from the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) in a colourful parade.
The NAF, at the passing out ceremony in Kano State, said the officers who retired from the service in the last one and a half years after 35 years of meritorious service, served commendably.
One of the retirees, AVM C.T Dii (retd.) in a valedictory speech urged men and women of the service to build on the modest achievements of the retiring officers to overcome the security challenges bedevilling the nation.
He said, “As we bow out of service, we want to appreciate all the support and assistance we got from you all throughout our service life.
“We also appreciate the past and present leadership of the country for the opportunity and support given to us. I will like to wholeheartedly thank the Chief of the Air Staff for his magnanimity in organising this memorable event to honour us.”
- I Became Minister After Bishop Oyedepo Prayed For Me – Betta Edu
- ‘Not Picking Wike As Atiku’s Running Mate PDP’s Biggest Mistake’ – Omokri
- Kaduna Bombing : Northern Lawyers Break Silence , Vow To Sue FG over Kaduna
- I’m Confused Whether To Go To Senate Or Remain Minister – Lalong
- Ademakinwa: What’s Left Of Life? By ABIODUN KOMOLAFE
News4 days ago
All Set For 2023 Akoraye Day In Modakeke
News3 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News4 days ago
Ago Owu Farmers Protest Alleged Invasion Of Farmland By Hoodlums, Herders (Video)
News2 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead