About 10 Kidnappers in number reportedly attacked a mosque in Jalingo, Taraba State capital, during Magrib prayers and killed one person and abducted a businessman and his son.
The incident happened on Thursday.
It was gathered that kidnappers struck at the mosque located at Jalo Junction in Saminaka area of Jalingo metropolis .
The son of businessman is said to be a secondary school student.
The kidnappers have reportedly killed several persons, including a policeman and abducted more than 30 people in the area in few months.
The kidnappers operating from mountains across river Lamurde in Ardo_Kola local government area, have forced many residents to relocate from the area.
Spokesperson of Taraba police command, DSP Usman Abdullahi, could not be reached for comment as of the time of filing this report. Daily Trust Report
- UNIOSUN Warns Job Seekers About Fake Vacancy Advertisement
- Mother Of Kano Wanted Thug Hands Son Over To Police
- UNESCO Expert, DR SURAJ Seeks Global Solutions To Fake News Through International Research Collaboration
- BREAKING: Emefiele Remain In Custody As Court Adjourns Case Till January 18
- Kyari’s Reappointment: Skymark Energy And Power chairman Lauds Tinubu
News5 days ago
Court Reinstates 28 Disengaged Federal Polytechnic Ede Staff
News4 days ago
CJ: Committee Submits Report, House Writes Governor, NJC
News4 days ago
Encomiums As Children Donate 2 Boreholes To Ikire Community To Immortalize Late Mother
News1 day ago
Just In: Prominent Osun Traditional Ruler Joins Ancestors