–Expresses Optimistism Of Oyetola Winning
By Ayobami Agboola, Ikire
The Commissioner for Finance in Osun State, Hon Bola Oyebamiji has expressed happiness at how people of his Community have shown appreciation to good governance and the delivery of dividends of democracy by Governor Gboyega Oyetola, as indicated by their massive turn out at the primary election.
He spoke at the AUD Atile, Ward 9 , Unit 3, Ikire in Irewole Local Government Area where the Accreditation exercise in ongoing Primary Election of the ruling All Progressives Congress.
Oyebamiji appreciated the security architecture and comportment of the people as the exercise was being held under peace, serene and conducive environment.
He expressed Optimistism that his Principal would emerged victorious at the end of the day.
- APC Clears Ex-Brigadier General To Contest For Osun West Senatorial Seat
- Pastor Offers Scholarship To Deborah’s Siblings, Promises Parents Better Life
- BREAKING: Amaechi Finally Resigns From Buhari’s Cabinet, Attorney-General, Malami, Refuses To Leave On Deadline Day
- Blasphemy: Suspects Arrested Over Deborah’s Death Remanded In Prison
- Gunmen Engage Military In Late Night Shootout At 3-3 Estate, Onitsha
News5 days ago
Obokun/Oriade: Alubankudi Steps Down For Odofin
News4 days ago
Osun ALGON congratulates Chairman’s Spouse, Deaconess Comfort Abiodun On Her 60th Birthday, Successful Retirement
News5 days ago
NJC Bars Filing Of Same Suits In Different Courts
Entertainment4 days ago
Just In: Veteran Actor, Gbenga Richards Is Dead