At exactly 9;50am, the embattled leader of the Biafran Nation agitators Nnamdi Kanu stormed the court room of the federal high court in Abuja in preparation for his fresh a arraignment on 15 count terrorism charges.
He was welcomed into the court room by four members of his family and later exchanged pleasantries with his lawyers led by Chief Mike Ozekhome SAN.
Meanwhile, trial Justice Binta Nyako has entered the court and proceeding kick started.
Kanu is already in the dock for his plea to be taken.
Shuaib Labaran is leading the prosecution while Ozekhome is leading defense.
FG debunking allegations made by Kanu on feeding, practice of his religion, denial of access to family members.
FG not objecting to adjournment request by Kanu.
Court about to adjourn.
- UNIOSUN Warns Job Seekers About Fake Vacancy Advertisement
- Mother Of Kano Wanted Thug Hands Son Over To Police
- UNESCO Expert, DR SURAJ Seeks Global Solutions To Fake News Through International Research Collaboration
- BREAKING: Emefiele Remain In Custody As Court Adjourns Case Till January 18
- Kyari’s Reappointment: Skymark Energy And Power chairman Lauds Tinubu
News5 days ago
Court Reinstates 28 Disengaged Federal Polytechnic Ede Staff
News4 days ago
CJ: Committee Submits Report, House Writes Governor, NJC
News4 days ago
Encomiums As Children Donate 2 Boreholes To Ikire Community To Immortalize Late Mother
News1 day ago
Just In: Prominent Osun Traditional Ruler Joins Ancestors