A member of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Sobur Olayiwola Olawale has slumped and died in Jos, Plateau State.
The lawmaker has the nickname ‘Omititi.’
Olawale was in Jos where he attended the APC’s presidential campaign flag-off.
He was said to have died on his way back to Lagos, but still in Jos, sources said on Tuesday
It was gathered that the late Olawale was born in 1964. He represented Mushin Constituency II at the State House of Assembly
Last Friday, during a novelty football match to celebrate the 50th birthday of the Speaker of the House, Mudashiru Obasa, the late lawmaker played in the match as the goalkeeper.
His death has thrown the State House of Assembly into mourning.
Omititi is survived by a wife and three children.
The Lagos State House of Assembly is yet to issue a statement on his demise. P.M News
- Osun: Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Impede Free Flow Of Traffic With Double Queues, Petrol Stations/Motorists Warned
- Northern Group Faults Atiku For Backing Naira Redesign, Says Move Not Favour Common People
- Reasons For Recurring Train Attacks — Investigation
- Jealous Brother Shoots Sister’s Lover In Ogun
- People’s Welfare, My Top Priority-Adeleke
Foreign News4 days ago
Just In: Missing Radioactive Capsule Found In Australia
Crime4 days ago
Pastor Shares Own Obituary On Whatsapp To Avoid Paying Member ₦3m Debt
News4 days ago
2023 Election: Elements In Presidential Villa Working Against Tinubu – El-Rufai
News4 days ago
Tinubu Speaks Of Return Of Economic Prosperity At Calabar, Awka Campaign Rallies