—As University Management Reiterates commitment To A Seamless Payment Of All Fees
—Commends Stakeholders For Their Patience
The Management of Osun State University, under the Vice-Chancellorship of Professor Odunayo Clement Adebooye, on Monday, 14th November, 2022 reiterates the commitment of the University to excellence and an itch-free payment of all University fees, as he commends the patience of all University Stakeholders especially candidates that have been offered provisional admissions but unable to pay the required fees.
In a statement released by the University, the Public Relations Officer, Ademola Adesoji, notified the general public that “all technical issues have now been resolved and candidates can now proceed to pay their acceptance and other required fees on the designated portals without any further delay.
The University would like to put the record straight that on no occasion should any candidate pay into any personal account or tell anyone to pay on his/her behalf as the University only accepts online payments through webpay on the portal.
Candidates are expected to continually visit their portals, as it is the only official means of communication between the University and its students,” Adesoji added.
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
- President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box Before NASS – Doguwa Clarifies
Crime1 day ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News3 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News2 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News2 days ago
New Wage Commences In April As FG Approves N24tn For Salaries