The Osun State Commandant, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), Commandant Emmanuel Ocheja, has assured residents of the state of adequate security amidst the mayhem caused by some unscrupulous elements in the state capital today.
Commandant Emmanuel Ocheja who spoke through the Command’s Public Relations Officer, Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASC II) Atanda Olabisi, said ‘unknown hoodlums attacked the convoy of the former Governor of Osun State and Minister, Federal Ministry of Interior Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola today at about 1840hrs around Old Garage area in Osogbo, the State Capital.
“However, the security details of the Minister were able to disperse the hoodlums and bring normalcy to the area.’
Commandant Emmanuel Ocheja said ‘Osun State is a peaceful state and the Command will continue to render excellent and all–inclusive security services in the State, in line with the statutory mandates and functions of the Corps. Professionalism and impartiality is the watchword of NSCDC at all times.’
E – signed .
ASCII Atanda Olabisi
Public Relations Officer
Osun State Command.
- APC Clears Ex-Brigadier General To Contest For Osun West Senatorial Seat
- Pastor Offers Scholarship To Deborah’s Siblings, Promises Parents Better Life
- BREAKING: Amaechi Finally Resigns From Buhari’s Cabinet, Attorney-General, Malami, Refuses To Leave On Deadline Day
- Blasphemy: Suspects Arrested Over Deborah’s Death Remanded In Prison
- Gunmen Engage Military In Late Night Shootout At 3-3 Estate, Onitsha
News5 days ago
Obokun/Oriade: Alubankudi Steps Down For Odofin
News4 days ago
Osun ALGON congratulates Chairman’s Spouse, Deaconess Comfort Abiodun On Her 60th Birthday, Successful Retirement
News5 days ago
NJC Bars Filing Of Same Suits In Different Courts
Entertainment4 days ago
Just In: Veteran Actor, Gbenga Richards Is Dead