–Flags To Be Flown At Half-mast
The Government of Osun State has directed that as a mark of solidarity and commiseration with the people of Ondo State over last weekend’s terror attack that left many dead and injured, three days of state mourning will be observed from Monday, June 13 to Wednesday, June 15.
This contain in a statement signed by Commissioner for Information and Civic Orientation,Funke Egbemode made available to newsmen on Monday.
According to the statement “During the state mourning, all flags will be flown at half-mast throughout the state, and citizens are expected to conduct their affairs in sobriety in honour of our innocent brothers and sisters who were taken down by the attack.
“Osun State Government, once again, commiserates with all those who lost their loved ones in the unfortunate incident and pray for quick recovery for those whose wounds are still being nursed.
- UNIOSUN Warns Job Seekers About Fake Vacancy Advertisement
- Mother Of Kano Wanted Thug Hands Son Over To Police
- UNESCO Expert, DR SURAJ Seeks Global Solutions To Fake News Through International Research Collaboration
- BREAKING: Emefiele Remain In Custody As Court Adjourns Case Till January 18
- Kyari’s Reappointment: Skymark Energy And Power chairman Lauds Tinubu
News5 days ago
Court Reinstates 28 Disengaged Federal Polytechnic Ede Staff
News4 days ago
CJ: Committee Submits Report, House Writes Governor, NJC
News4 days ago
Encomiums As Children Donate 2 Boreholes To Ikire Community To Immortalize Late Mother
News1 day ago
Just In: Prominent Osun Traditional Ruler Joins Ancestors