Otunba Christopher Alao-Akala, a former Deputy Governor of Oyo State, is dead.
Details of his death are sketchy but sources close to the politician confirmed the tragic incident to CityMirrorNews on Wednesday.
Born on June 3, 1950, at Ogbomoso in the Ogbomoso North Local Government Area of Oyo State, Alao-Akala had his elementary school at Osupa Baptist Day School, Ogbomoso before proceeding to Kamina Barracks Middle School, 5th Battalion of Infantry in Tamale, Ghana.
- BREAKING: Tribunal Declares Kaduna Guber Polls Inconclusive, Orders Re-Run
- ‘To Err Is Human,’ Obaseki Accepts Shaibu’s Apology
- BREAKING: NUPENG Mobilises Tanker Drivers, Petrol Attendants, Others For October 3 Nationwide Strike
- Kaduna Governorship Tribunal To Deliver Judgment Via Zoom, Dismisses Uba Sani’s Motion
- Hyacinth Alia: Laying Foundation For Bountiful Harvest In Benue By Bridget Ikyado