A terrorist kingpin, Ali Dogo, a.k.a Yellow, and 30 of his fighters have been killed in airstrikes executed by the Air Component of Operation Whirl Punch on October 8, 2022 at a location in Kaduna State.
Military sources said Yellow and his fighters had fled from Niger State to one Alhaji Gwarzo’s house at Yadi in Giwa local government area of Kaduna State for safety.
He said Yellow fled following continued NAF aircraft bombardment on his location in Niger State.
“Unfortunately for Yellow and his fighters, while they were having a meeting, NAF aircraft struck Alhaji Gwarzo’s house leaving everybody in the building neutralised including Yellow.”
He said similar strikes on same day targeted against terrorists at a location 33nm Northwest of Mando in Kaduna State were also undertaken.
- Inisa Mosque: Stop Fighting For Leadership Position, It’s Not Anybody’s Property- Islamic Cleric, Shehik Alawe Warns Warring Religious Members
- Why Tinubu Is Under Pressure To Legalize Homosexuality In Nigeria
- Lassa Fever: Traders Importing Live Rats From Kano, Kaduna, Bauchi — Benue Govt Raises alarm
- Man Kills Girlfriend, Posts Picture Of Body As Whatsapp Status
- President Tinubu Didn’t Present Empty Budget Box Before NASS – Doguwa Clarifies
Crime1 day ago
I Never Regret My Action As Member Of Buccaneer Confraternity- Fresh Graduate Arrested For Disrupting Campus
News3 days ago
Royal Houses Warn Osun Govt Against Imposition Of New Monarch
South West News2 days ago
Eripa First Baptist Church Honours 14 Elders For Their Service, Contribution To Evangelism
News2 days ago
New Wage Commences In April As FG Approves N24tn For Salaries