The labour movement in Osun comprising Nigeria labour congress and Trade union congress as well as joint negotiating council has concluded arrangement to stage a rally to endorse second time bid of osun state governor,Mr Gboyega Oyetola on Wednesday.
A statement by the chairman of Nigeria labour congress,Jacob Adekomi and the Trade Union Congress Adekola Adebowale and chairman joint negotiating council, Mr Bayo Adejumo indicated that the rally would hold at freedom park by ten o’clock in the morning.
The statement urged all affiliates Unions to mobilize their members for the rally as the step became necessary with a view to showing appreciation to the governor for paying high premium on the welfare of workers in the state.
It posited that the endorsement rally is a pay back time for the workers to reciprocate the kind gesture.
The statement maintained that the rally would further cement the existing relationship between the Unions and government
- Minor Goes Missing Over Tribal Marks In Osun
- Old Notes: House Committee Rejects CBN Extension, Threatens Emefiele’s Arrest
- Osun: How BVAS Exposed PDP’s Rigging Machine By Ismail Omipidan
- Breaking: CBN Bows To Pressure, Extends Naira Notes Swap Deadline
- Osun Tribunal Verdict: AGF Congratulates Oyetola, Asks Aggrieved PDP Members To Approach Appellate Court
News4 days ago
Again, Gunmen Kidnap Mother, Child In Osun
News4 days ago
Osun: APC Senatorial Candidate, Tadese Escapes Assassination As Political Thugs Allegedly Attack Supporters
News2 days ago
Senator Asks Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency On Security In Osun
Politics4 days ago
2023 Poll: I Married Igbo Lady, Vote For My Father, Tinubu’s Son Begs Anambra Electorate