The Vice president of Nigeria Prof Yemi Osinbajo has finally declared to contest for president.
Osinbajo made the announcement on his official on twitter page @profosinbanjo on on Monday.
The tweet reads “I am today, with utmost humility formally declaring my intention to run for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on the platform of APC”.
- Final Warning: Release Nnamdi Kanu or Face Continuous War, Gunmen Lists Nine LGs To Attack In Anambra
- CityMirrorNews Today In History Pinpoints The Longest Cemetery In The World where Around 400,000 Labourers Were Buried
- Kano Explosion: Nigerian Air Force shifts 58 Anniversary Celebration
- Soldiers Fire Live Ammunition, Disperse Students Protesting ASUU Strike
- Teacher Seeks Divorce Over Fear Of Being Beaten To Death
News3 days ago
Funfair As Osun ALGON Chairman’s Wife, Mrs Comfort Abiodun Bows Out Of Service, Celebrates 60th Birthday
News2 days ago
Killers Of Deborah Samuel Will Not Smell Paradise- Sheikh Gumi
News5 days ago
2023: Osinbajo Garners More Support In Nasarawa, As Governor, Emir Of Lafia Describe Him As The Best Among Aspirants
News1 day ago
I Will Win Osun Guber Election With Dollars, Pounds, Says Ademola Adeleke