The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress and former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, is currently in a closed-door meeting with Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State, in what political observers said was part of reconciliatory moves to pacify aggrieved aspirants of the APC presidential ticket.
Tinubu was accompanied to the meeting on Friday by Governors Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Lagos); Bello Matawalle (Zamfara); and Abdullahi Ganduje (Kano).
A former governor of Edo State and former national chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, is also in the entourage.
It was, however, not clear if the issue of Tinubu’s running mate would be part of the agenda.
It was learnt that they would brief the press on the outcome of the meeting.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- NYSC Member Donates Borehole To Community In Cross River
- Aregbesola Advocates 12-Month Timeline For Dispensation Of Justice On Criminal Cases
- Senate Orders Fresh Probe Of ex-CJN Over Corruption Allegations
- Ekiti: TUC Fumes Over Non-Payment Of Members Outstanding Benefits, Gives Govt 21days Ultimatum
- Adamu’s Comment On Osun Guber Election: PDP Petitions Western Embassies, Calls For Visa, Diplomatic Ban
News4 days ago
Oyetola Reappoints Four Commissioners After Losing National Assembly Tickets
News5 days ago
Your Threat To Life Allegation Laughable, PDP Replies Asiri Eniba
News5 days ago
Just In: Osun Assembly Extends Tenure Of Caretaker Committees Of LGs For Another Six Months
News2 days ago
Make Yourself Relevant In All Spheres Of Life, Osun NULGE President Charges Members