A Police Inspector simply identified as Michael Timitimi, attached to the Bayelsa State Police Command has slumped and died.
The incident occurred during the burial rites of his grandmother in Igbedi community in Kolokuma/Opokuma Local Government Area.
The officer’s death has thrown the security agencies, including the State Vigilante Service and Bayelsa Volunteer Service into a mournful mood.
A visit to the headquarters of some security outfits showed the officers were shocked and mournful after news of the police inspector’s death was broken to them.
The Chairman of Bayelsa State Volunteers, Hon. Oyinkuro Lucky Asanakpo, and the leadership of the agency have paid a condolence visit to the family of Timitimi who was formerly attached to the security outfit.
- APC Clears Ex-Brigadier General To Contest For Osun West Senatorial Seat
- Pastor Offers Scholarship To Deborah’s Siblings, Promises Parents Better Life
- BREAKING: Amaechi Finally Resigns From Buhari’s Cabinet, Attorney-General, Malami, Refuses To Leave On Deadline Day
- Blasphemy: Suspects Arrested Over Deborah’s Death Remanded In Prison
- Gunmen Engage Military In Late Night Shootout At 3-3 Estate, Onitsha
News5 days ago
Obokun/Oriade: Alubankudi Steps Down For Odofin
News4 days ago
Osun ALGON congratulates Chairman’s Spouse, Deaconess Comfort Abiodun On Her 60th Birthday, Successful Retirement
News5 days ago
NJC Bars Filing Of Same Suits In Different Courts
Entertainment4 days ago
Just In: Veteran Actor, Gbenga Richards Is Dead