Students of Osun state polytechnic, Iree, have been warned to desist from late time movement in the town.
The Aree in Council, in conjunction with the various security organs in the town, have declared a dusk to dawn curfew in Iree town.
The curfew which runs between 10.00p.m and 6.00a.m. was put in place to stem the tide of ritual killings, armed robberies, kidnappings and other forms of insecurity prevalent in the town.
A statement signed on behalf of the Registrar of the polytechnic by J. A. Fadeji, advised the students and staff of the polytechnic to ensure compliance with the curfew.
“All members of staff and students resident in Iree town are strongly advised to comply with the directive of the Aree in Council and the security agencies in respect of the curfew and stay in their respective houses during the hours declared for the curfew.
- UNIOSUN Resumes For Second Semester
- ‘My Pedigree And Dexterity Will Bring Desirable Change To IBO Federal Consistency’- Kayode Oduoye
- OSPOLY Holds 7th Combined Convocation May 26
- Fresh Voter Registration Hits 9,238,991, Says INEC
- IPOB Is A Terrorist Group, Stop Members From Using Your Platform To Incite Hate, Violence, Buhari Government Tells Facebook
News3 days ago
Killers Of Deborah Samuel Will Not Smell Paradise- Sheikh Gumi
News4 days ago
Funfair As Osun ALGON Chairman’s Wife, Mrs Comfort Abiodun Bows Out Of Service, Celebrates 60th Birthday
News2 days ago
I Will Win Osun Guber Election With Dollars, Pounds, Says Ademola Adeleke
News2 days ago
Oyetola’s Campaign Council Blasts Adeleke Over Brag To Win Guber Election With Dollars, Says Osun Not For Sale To Highest Bidder