The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has shifted the screening of aspirants for the Osun State Governorship election primary from the earlier scheduled date of Tuesday, January 11, 2022 to a new date of Wednesday, January 12, 2022.
A statement issued by Hon. Umar M. Bature, it’s National Organizing Secretary Saturday said the venue for the screening exercise remains PDP National Secretariat, Abuja at 10am prompt.
The statement said PDP regrets any inconveniences the change in date may have caused.
“All aspirants, leaders, critical stakeholders and members of our party in Osun state should take note and by this, guided accordingly,” it stated.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Guber, Presidential Elections Will Be An Easy Win For PDP- Osun ASO Coordinator
- Osun 2022: Former Adeleke Running Mate, Factional Chair, Ex-lawmakers, Other PDP Chieftains Defect To APC
- Ilado Chieftaincy Tussle: Call Deji Of Akure To Order, Ondo Traditional Rulers, Olus Tells Akeredolu
- Cocoa Merchant, Adeniji, Decries Dwindling Production Of Cocoa In Nigeria, Proffers Solutions
- JUST IN: Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy Avoidable If INEC Had Functional Server – Uzodimma
News5 days ago
Oyetola Reappoints Four Commissioners After Losing National Assembly Tickets
News3 days ago
Make Yourself Relevant In All Spheres Of Life, Osun NULGE President Charges Members
News5 days ago
Top Nigerian Newspaper’s Columnist, Olagunju Donates Borehole To Home Town To Mark Father’s Day
Opinion4 days ago
Of Osun APC, PDP’s Campaign Outcome By Isaac Olusesi