The Oyo State Government has announced February 12 as the final burial of the Late Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Adetunji.
The Oyo State Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, Dr. Wasiu Olatunbosun revealed this at the Oyo Governor’s Office.
The late monarch, Oba Saliu Adetunji joined his ancestors on January 2, 2022, at the age of 93 after reigning for five years.
Recall, Governor ‘Seyi Makinde while on a condolence visit to the family of the late Olubadan, had promised that the state government would give the late traditional ruler a state burial.
- 2023: ‘Nigerians Will Buy Rice For N80,000, Diesel For N1500 – Primate Ayodele
- Stay-At-Home: Gunmen Reportedly Kill Policeman, Pawpaw’s Brother, Attack Commissioner In Imo
- JUST IN : Croatia Dump Brazil Out Of World Cup, Qualify For Semi-Final
- Side Chicks Help Men Stay Committed To Their Wives – Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO
- Tension As Bandit Kill 90-Year-Old, Two Others In Fresh Gombe Attack