The Oyo State Government has announced February 12 as the final burial of the Late Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Adetunji.
The Oyo State Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, Dr. Wasiu Olatunbosun revealed this at the Oyo Governor’s Office.
The late monarch, Oba Saliu Adetunji joined his ancestors on January 2, 2022, at the age of 93 after reigning for five years.
Recall, Governor ‘Seyi Makinde while on a condolence visit to the family of the late Olubadan, had promised that the state government would give the late traditional ruler a state burial.
- Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living – Shettima
- Police Arrest Man For killing Mother, Sister In Enugu
- 35-Yr-Old Man In Police Custody For Attempting To Kill Wife With Pestle
- Ex-Sierra Leone President Under House Arrest Amid Coup Investigation
- JUST-IN: Senate Donates N109m December salary To Kaduna Bombing Victims
News4 days ago
Ifon/Ilobu Crisis: Ilobu Residents Raise Alarm Over Alleged Invasion, Destruction Of Farmland By Hoodlums
News5 days ago
Ago Owu Farmers Protest Alleged Invasion Of Farmland By Hoodlums, Herders (Video)
News2 days ago
JUST IN: Late Alaafin’s Son, Abdulfatai Is Dead
News1 day ago
‘She Has Contributed Immensely To My Business, Social And Political Life’ , Gov Adeleke Eulogizes Wife, Titilola On Her Birthday.