A baby boy has been abandoned in a Maternity Home, by his parents, immediately after premature birth, in llesa ,Osun State.
A statement by the Coordinating Director in Ministry of Women , Children and Social Affairs, Mr Jide Falade , said the mother of the child was rushed to “Aseyori Ni Temi Clinic and Maternity Home by her husband and mother-in-law on the of February14, 2022 with a complaint of stomach ache.
He explained that after several medical examinations she gave birth to a premature baby boy.
Falade further hinted that some hours thereafter, his parents and mother- -in-law absconded, leaving the baby behind.
According to him all efforts made by the Police and the Ministry to locate the runaway parents had been fruitless.
The Coordinating Director therefore appealed to to the members of public to assist in locating the relatives or parents of the baby.
- APC Clears Ex-Brigadier General To Contest For Osun West Senatorial Seat
- Pastor Offers Scholarship To Deborah’s Siblings, Promises Parents Better Life
- BREAKING: Amaechi Finally Resigns From Buhari’s Cabinet, Attorney-General, Malami, Refuses To Leave On Deadline Day
- Blasphemy: Suspects Arrested Over Deborah’s Death Remanded In Prison
- Gunmen Engage Military In Late Night Shootout At 3-3 Estate, Onitsha
News5 days ago
Obokun/Oriade: Alubankudi Steps Down For Odofin
News4 days ago
Osun ALGON congratulates Chairman’s Spouse, Deaconess Comfort Abiodun On Her 60th Birthday, Successful Retirement
News5 days ago
NJC Bars Filing Of Same Suits In Different Courts
Entertainment4 days ago
Just In: Veteran Actor, Gbenga Richards Is Dead