Journalists designated to cover the presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) are yet to accredited at 11:20 am.
Journalists were left unattended to as they waited for accreditation tags for onward movement to the Eagles Square, the venue for the primary.
Some journalists who had already proceeded to the venue were denied access as they did not have the accreditation tags.
At the time of filing this report, it was not clear why the Media and Publicity were yet to release the accreditation tags.
According to the programme of events, the exercise was supposed to kick off at 10 am with the arrival of National Delegates.
Media houses which nominated their staff to cover the event had written letters two weeks ago on the directive of the party.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Village Head’s Wife, Kill Son
- Insecurity: Matawalle Launches Community Protection Guards In Zamfara
- PDP Faults Planned BRT Fare Hike In Lagos, Wants Reversal
- Guber Poll: Osun PDP Gives Police 24-hour Ultimatum To Release Arrested Members
- Nigeria Lacks Selfless, Charitable Leaders — Senator Shettima
News3 days ago
Bandits Overpowering Us In Oyo Forests, Vigilante Group Raises Alarm
News5 days ago
Osun 2022: APC HoR Candidate Empowers Over 2000 Constituents, Seeks Support For Oyetola’s Re-election
News4 days ago
Osun 2022: Adeleke Family Denies Alleged Negotiation With APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu
News5 days ago
Osun 2022: Former Adeleke Running Mate, Factional Chair, Ex-lawmakers, Other PDP Chieftains Defect To APC