In relation to the heartbreaking massacre of worshippers at the St Francis Catholic Church, in Owo Kingdom, Ondo State, former Big Brother Naija, ‘LockDown’ housemate, Timi Sinclair, better known as TrikyTee, has teared up.
It would be recalled that it was earlier reported that Bandits killed many worshippers in a Catholic Church in Ondo,left several injured as church service about to close.
As Nigerians continue to mourn, TrikyTee, has wept over Owo Church attack.
Speaking on the incident, the reality star said until we lose our loved ones, obituary postal will always look like normal postal to us.
“Obituary postal be like normal postal until person wey you know appears for there. RIP to those who lost their lives.”. He wrote.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Gunmen Kidnap Plateau Village Head’s Wife, Kill Son
- Insecurity: Matawalle Launches Community Protection Guards In Zamfara
- PDP Faults Planned BRT Fare Hike In Lagos, Wants Reversal
- Guber Poll: Osun PDP Gives Police 24-hour Ultimatum To Release Arrested Members
- Nigeria Lacks Selfless, Charitable Leaders — Senator Shettima
News3 days ago
Bandits Overpowering Us In Oyo Forests, Vigilante Group Raises Alarm
News5 days ago
Osun 2022: APC HoR Candidate Empowers Over 2000 Constituents, Seeks Support For Oyetola’s Re-election
News5 days ago
Osun 2022: Former Adeleke Running Mate, Factional Chair, Ex-lawmakers, Other PDP Chieftains Defect To APC
News4 days ago
Osun 2022: Adeleke Family Denies Alleged Negotiation With APC Presidential Candidate, Tinubu