The Imo state governor, Hope Uzodimma on Tuesday failed to mention the names of sponsors of insecurity in Imo state, as he earlier promised to release the names on the 4th of January, 2022.
Our Correspondent monitored the governor’s speech at the government house in Owerri, during the Imo state stakeholders meeting/luncheon.
But he called on the former governor of Imo state and the Senator representing Imo West Senatorial district, Rochas Okorocha, to allow him to rule Imo state in peace.
He further said he would allow the security agencies to finish up their investigation on the sponsors of insecurity.
The governor simply said: “Let us allow the security agencies to finish their investigation and reveal the names of the sponsors of insecurity and they will be arrested.
“The difference between former Governor Okorocha and others who have ruled this state was that he wants to be the governor when he is out of office. Okorocha is the only governor that wants to take this state alone for himself. He should allow me to rule this state as the governor, I am his elder brother and I deserve some respect from him. We cannot allow one person to hold this state hostage.”
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Guber, Presidential Elections Will Be An Easy Win For PDP- Osun ASO Coordinator
- Osun 2022: Former Adeleke Running Mate, Factional Chair, Ex-lawmakers, Other PDP Chieftains Defect To APC
- Ilado Chieftaincy Tussle: Call Deji Of Akure To Order, Ondo Traditional Rulers, Olus Tells Akeredolu
- Cocoa Merchant, Adeniji, Decries Dwindling Production Of Cocoa In Nigeria, Proffers Solutions
- JUST IN: Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy Avoidable If INEC Had Functional Server – Uzodimma
News4 days ago
Oyetola Reappoints Four Commissioners After Losing National Assembly Tickets
News4 days ago
Top Nigerian Newspaper’s Columnist, Olagunju Donates Borehole To Home Town To Mark Father’s Day
News2 days ago
Make Yourself Relevant In All Spheres Of Life, Osun NULGE President Charges Members
Opinion4 days ago
Of Osun APC, PDP’s Campaign Outcome By Isaac Olusesi