Nigerian club owner, Pascal Okechukwu aka Cubana Chief Priest, has been arrested by the EFCC on charges of money laundering and tax fraud.
News of his arrest, credited to Peoples Gazette, spread after he didn’t respond to celebratory messages on his social media accounts.
Chief Priest is known to throw flamboyant parties every April 2nd to celebrate his birthday.
His arrest comes weeks after he urged the anti-graft agency to free his former boss, Obinna Iyiegbu aka Obi Cubana.
According to reports, Cubana Chief Priest was arrested on Thursday at Murtala Muhammad International Airport, Lagos.
He was recently appointed by Governor Hope Uzodinma as the Special Adviser on Social media and Social events management
EFCC has not issued a statement on the reported arrest.
- Just In: Nigeria’s Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Arrests Accountant-General, Idris Over N80billion Fraud
- One Good Turn Deserves Another- Prince Layade Eulogises Gov Oyetola, Canvasses For His Re-election
- Blasphemy: Tambuwal Relaxes Curfew In Sokoto
- Breaking: Police Commission Promotes Ex-EFCC Boss, Magu To AIG
- Court Remands 3 For Allegedly Stealing Owa Obokun Palace’s Transformer Cable
News5 days ago
Osun ALGON congratulates Chairman’s Spouse, Deaconess Comfort Abiodun On Her 60th Birthday, Successful Retirement
Entertainment4 days ago
Just In: Veteran Actor, Gbenga Richards Is Dead
News5 days ago
Osun ALGON Chair, Samuel Idowu Abiodun Extols Wife On 60th Birthday, Retirement
News2 days ago
Funfair As Osun ALGON Chairman’s Wife, Mrs Comfort Abiodun Bows Out Of Service, Celebrates 60th Birthday