NDLEA Uncovers 13 Million Tramadol Pills In Lekki Mansion
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has discovered 13 million tramadol pills in a mansion in the Lekki area of Lagos State.
Femi Babafemi, NDLEA spokesperson, announced this in a social media post on Monday morning.
Babafemi said the building located in the Victoria Garden City (VGC) area of Lagos, was raided on Monday.
“Another VGC drug bust! As massive and beautiful this mansion located in highbrow VGC Lekki Lagos, pictured here looks, it’s not occupied by humans but used to warehouse over 13million pills of Tramadol 225mg by another billionaire drug baron now in NDLEA net. Details coming,” he tweeted.
Babafemi said the drug baron has been arrested and is now in custody.
- Nami’s Magic Wand: Restructuring Revenue Collection In Nigeria
- Senator Asks Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency On Security In Osun
- Osun: APC House Of Assembly Candidate, Oyegbade Escapes Assassination
- Protest In Osogbo Over Tribunal Judgement
- Security: Oluwo Meets Security Operatives, Fulanis, Bororo, Others
Crime5 days ago
JUST IN : Police Arrests APC State Chairman, Others Over Alleged Killings
News5 days ago
Hunters Comb Bushes As Gunmen Kidnap Three In Osun
News5 days ago
APC Presidential Campaign: Only Aregbesola Can Direct His Followers To Join Campaign In Osun- Group
News4 days ago
Exposed: How Fake, Unregistered NGOs, CSOs Dominate Osun Political Space, Remain Tools For Politicians